PLASTIC POLISH, CLEANER , AND SCRATCH REMOVER
Since NOVUS Inc. first introduced NOVUS Plastic Polishes in 1973, the number of plastic products has grown tremendously. Yet, as widely used as plastic is, many people are still not sure how to care for it. This product can help.
By using a few simple techniques, along with NOVUS Plastic Clean & Shine No. 1, NOVUS Fine Scratch Remover No. 2 & NOVUS Heavy Scratch Remover No. 3, you can actually add life to plastic and keep it looking new. Best of all, you don't have to be a pro to get professional results.
Try our polishes and you'll see why manufacturers of plastic/acrylic products have used and recommended NOVUS Polishes for years.
NOVUS has been the best kept secret for years, but the word has gotten out to millions of people that NOVUS can restore and clean your plastic/acrylic products. NOVUS Polishes have saved manufacturers and consumers millions of dollars over our 30 years in business.
- Plastic Storm Windows & Skylights
- Boat Windows & Fiberglass
- Auto Interiors, Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paint
- Collapsible Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
- Motorcycle Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
- Snowmobile Windshields, Helmets, & Hoods
- Turntable Dust Covers, Stereo Faceplates
- Compact Discs, Video Laser Discs, & CD ROM's
- Acrylic Hot Tubs & Spas
- Acrylic, Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs, Showers & Counters
- Microwave Oven Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
- Acrylic Aquariums
- Telephones, Pagers, Scanners
- Acrylic Trophies & Awards
- Plastic Display Cases & Signs
- Gauges & Instrument Control Panels
- Safety shields & Goggles
- Airplane Windows
- Salad Bar Sneeze Guards
- Video Games, Pinball Machines & Jukeboxes
- Copiers and Fax Machines
- Acrylic Furniture
- Cash Registers & Calculators
- Emergency Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
- Acrylic on Tanning Beds
|If the damaged area is fairly large or badly damaged, a power buffer may be used with NOVUS No. 2 and No. 3. Use a clean cotton bonnet and operate the buffer at a low speed to avoid overheating the plastic, approximately 1,000 RPM. Each polish should be applied with a seperate, clean bonnet.|
|Before attempting to clean or remove scratches, always make sure the plastic is cool to the touch. Use a liberal amount of plastic cleaner to safely remove surface dust and dirt. In addition, test scratch removers in a small or inconspicuous area for compatibility.|
|Some plastics are coated with a thin film which may be damaged by the abrasives in the polish. NOVUS No. 2 and No. 3 Polishes are not recommended for use on coated plastics or eyeglass lenses.|
|The type of polishing cloth you use will make a difference. The ideal cloth is nonabrasive, absorbent and lint free. To eliminate any chance of scratching, use only disposable cloths. Reusable cloths can retain abrasive particles, but you won't know for sure until the damage is done. Use a soft cotton cloth (such as a diaper), avoid using polyester or rayon wipes which can scratch unprotected plastics.|
phone/contact * Online Orders Only
On all plastic materials, dimensions are in INCHES unless otherwise specified
Protective masking on materials, if any, may be paper, film, or both.
MOTOR FREIGHT ONLY items have a separate minimum requirement. See our faq page.
USA Orders/Payment Only. Prices are in US Dollars.
Note that we do not ship FedEx. UPS or Motor Freight to post office boxes.
Thank you for visiting freckleface.com