Bolted ball valves 062117
Ball Valves, Polypropylene Bolted Valves
These are some of the
finest valves sold by freckleface.com Sturdy and strong, the
bolted polypropylene ball valves are ideal for agriculture valve
applications and industrial applications. These
polypropylene bolted valves can be opened or closed with only
a quarter turn of the handle allowing quick shutoff of fluids.
Bolted ball-valves are used for chemical handling,
controlling water flow, sprinkler system valves, and bolted valves for
farm applications, These can be used for irrigation systems
where a bolted ball valve is needed to control the flow efficiently.
Polypropylene valves won't rust or rot like metal valves do.
These are also known as polypro, poly-pro, and poly valves.
Most are in stock for immediate shipment so you don't have to
BOLT, 6 BOLT, AND 8 BOLT VALVE SPECS:
* The manufacturer has
handle style and
may not be
Older Stock Has Stainless
Steel Handles with Locking feature for
Only a few left!
Plastic Non-Locking Lever Handle
* Stainless Steel Bolts
* Precision molded in polypropylene. Polypropylene is reinforced with
fiberglass for additional strength.
* Self-aligning ball moves freely against the TeflonŽ seats for
* The valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle.
* Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically
perfect, which provides precise contact between ball and seats.
* VitonŽ "O" rings.
* TeflonŽ self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or